Stay At Raffertys
We welcome you to Raffertys Resort. We hope that you time with us is enjoyable and relaxing.
Please see below details for everything you need to know for your stay with us.
If you should require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception staff.
- Check in is 2pm. We are unable to guarantee an earlier check in, however please enquire at reception as there may be availability
- Please note check out is 10am on the day of your departure, however if you wish to arrange a late check out, please notify reception.
- Late checkout fees apply.
Terms and conditions of your stay will be sent to you upon confirmation of your booking.
Ph: (02) 4972 5555
Hours are as follows:
Mon-Thurs – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Friday – 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday – 9:00am to 12:00pm
Our reception team may be out checking or attending properties at times and
reception hours may vary on long weekends & school holidays.
Raffertys Resort is pleased to advise that the following guest facilities are open every day for accommodation guests and residents.
Resort Pool, Heated Pool, Kid’s Pool, and Currawong Pool
4 Tennis Courts (2 Under Lights)
8 Electric BBQs
Small Kid’s Playground
Big Kid’s Playground
Jetbuzz boat/canoe hire
Plus, the usual Lakeside activities.
Conditions of bailment
- This establishment shall not be liable to any guest or invitee of a guest for any loss, damage, or destruction to any personal property and/or assets brought onto these premises or left in the possession of Raffertys Resort and its authorised agents and employees by the said guest or invitee unless such loss, damage or destruction was the deliberate or negligent act of the proprietor or licensee of these premises, or it’s authorised agents and employees.
- Without limiting the foregoing, personal property shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects, and motor vehicles parked on the premises.
- When a guest registers at the reception or an invitee of a guest proceeds beyond the resort entrance, they shall be deemed to have agreed to the bound of these conditions. No variation of this condition binds Raffertys Resort unless such a variation was made in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Raffertys Resort.
Rules of the house
- Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner which is conductive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and residents of the resort.
- A breach of any of the house rules may result in the summary eviction of the offender at the discretion of the manager.
- A breach of house rules includes:
- Excessively noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour.
- Damage to or destruction of property.
- Improper or unseemly conduct or any act or omission which in the opinion of the manager, adversely effects or brings discredit upon the manager, owner or other guests and residents.
Smoking is prohibited inside our rooms and within 4 meters of any common building in the resort. Please be considerate of other guests and patrons. Failure to comply will incur a $1000 specialised cleaning fee to eliminate odours.
Coal BBQ’s is strictly prohibited at any of the properties, this includes the decks and courtyards. Please use the BBQ areas located around the Resort. Anyone using a coal fire BBQ at any of the properties will be prosecuted and asked to leave immediately.
In room Inventory
Thank you for choosing to stay at Raffertys Resort.
For the comfort of your stay, we have a fully equipped kitchen.
Please be advised if any items are removed you will be charged accordingly.
The below prices per item will be applied to your account.
Kitchen utensils set $38.00
8-piece kitchen cooking set $70.00
Full dinner set $70.00
Wine glasses – Other glass set replacements $30.00
Kettle, jug replacement $100.00
Electric frypan $50.00
Kitchen Tupperware $30.00
Coffee plunger $20.00
Your accommodation is not cleaned during your stay with us. If you have booked for a minimum of 7 days, you will be entitled to one complimentary service. Extra cleaning and linen change can be arranged during your stay for an additional charge, at cost to you. Please contact reception for further details.
NO pets are permitted. Additional cleaning charges will apply if this condition is breached and deducted from your credit card held on file.
Number of Guests
At NO time during your occupancy is the number of guests staying to exceed the number booked, unless prior approval is sought and given by management. The use of extra beds is strictly prohibited due to health and safety. Any persons exceeding the maximum occupancy of the property will be considered trespassers and will be evicted.
Pool & Spa Rules
All guest using the pool & spa may do so at their own risk. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for accidents or injuries. No diving, running, or pushing in the pool area is allowed. No glassware allowed in the pool area. Children 12 and under MUST be supervised by an adult. Additional Pool towels are available from reception.
Loss of Keys & Pool Cards
Loss of keys will incur a $80.00 replacement charge if not returned upon checkout. A non-returned pool card at the time of departure is $35.00 per card.
Parking & Boat/Jet Ski Parking
One parking space per Terrace and Cottage has been allocated. Additional parking can be found in the main car park located next to reception. Our dedicated boat and jet ski parking area is located next to the boat ramp. We recommend bringing your trailer lock for added security.
Things to See and Do
Checkout What’s on https://raffertysresort.com.au/explore/
Jet Buzz at Raffertys
Get up close and personal with all that Lake Macquarie has to offer with Raffertys onsite thrill team at Jet buzz. These jet boats offer a thrill to remember with heart stopping action on the water, visit the Jet buzz website https://www.jetbuzz.com.au/ for more details.
Choose Your Adventure
- Lake Jet Thrill Experience (35-minute wet ride)
- Jet Blast (20-minute wet ride)
- Ocean Extreme (wet ride)
- Whale Watching Tours (June – November)
- Corporate Packages Available
Jet buzz has all your water activities sorted at Raffertys Resort with kayak hire, SUP (stand up paddle boards), sea biscuits and boat hire available.
Visit Lake Macquarie
A city that boasts one of the largest coastal saltwater lakes in Australia, 30km of pristine coastline and some of the most beautiful forests and national parks in NSW.
You can find a range of things to see and do at
Gunyah Hotel- Belmont
Sensational views overlooking Belmont Bay, the Gunyah Hotel is the perfect destination for Lunch dinner and Sunday Breakfast. Yes, it’s a pub, with all the betting, gaming, and sports action but where The Gunyah Hotel really shines, is its warm and friendly atmosphere, classy dining space and deck overlooking the yachts on Lake Macquarie. Function space available.
Book Your Accommodation Now
Meet Our House… Wines.
Raffertys has partnered with Hungerford Hill Winery to present a beautiful range of house wines available at our Bottleshop alongside a wide selection of boutique wines and spirits.
At Hungerford Hill, we take great pride in our long-standing reputation for producing distinguished wines and providing unforgettable experiences.
Guided by Bryan Currie, our highly accomplished and award-winning winemaker, the Hungerford team consistently produces wines of character and interest that focus on the Hunter Valley and NSW’s cool-climate regions including Hilltops and Tumbarumba.